The trailblazing guide to urban fly-fishing, river restoration and the voluntary sector in the 21st century
Published in May 2014, a new practical handbook for tackling INNS across Britain and Ireland
10% of all profits on our hoodies, t-shirts and hats go to fund urban river restoration projects. Buy yours today!
Tag HatchBurnley Calder Cale Colne Don Education and engagement Environmental legislation Films Fishing gear Fish passage Fly-fishing Funding Glasgow Grayling Huddersfield INNS Irwell Kelvin London Manchester People Pollution Rea Brook Rewilding Salford Sheffield Sidecasts Taff Trout Trout in Dirty Places Trout in the Classroom Trout in the Town Urban fishing Urban fly-fishing reports Urban regeneration Urban river restoration Urban rivers Urban runoff Urbantrout Diaries Urbantrout shop Volunteers Wandle Wincanton Woody debris Wye
- Trout in Dirty Places: Now available as an ebook!
- Urbantrout sidecasts: Monday 3 April
- The Fly Fisher: Bringing urban fishing to a global lifestyle audience
- The Wild Trout Trust charity auction 2017: Here’s where your next urban fishing season starts
- Film night: A new kind of river management is coming! (Full English version)
- Pic of the day: Glen Pointon represents the Trent
- Film night: Ice fishing in Poland
- Urbantrout Kryptek Highlander fishing trucker caps: New restyled 2017 edition
- Pic of the day: The secret grayling hole
- Fishing in Switzerland: It’s complicated, but here’s your insider’s guide to the rules and regulations